Busy practices encounter two truths: time is a limitation and ultrasound is a key imaging tool. With its effortless workflow and superior image quality, the Voluson™ S8 helps you obtain critical answers with clarity and speed to help streamline imaging procedures. Reduce time spent on image acquisition, analysis, and reporting with this vital device’s sleek ergonomic design, built-in automation and sophisticated software tools. Spend more time with your patients and your staff, building trust and practice growth.
- Voluson Design Innovative :
- Modern design – 23″ widescreen monitor with customizable layout .4 Active probe ports to reduce exam disruptions with more probes ready to go
- Simplified workflow – Optimized key locations specifically designed for easy examination.Fast wake time of ~15 seconds sleep mode. Bar Code scanner for efficient entry of patient information
- Fast, secure communication – Secure User Management – Unique user IDs for system access and tracking documentation. Protect sensitive date with Whitelisting and HD encryption
- Power comes from a seamless synergy between probes and platform. The result is excellent 2D and 3D/4D image quality, quickly, easily – without the need to spend time adjusting the controls.
- Advanced VCI with OmniView – Obtain any plane from a 3D or 4D volume by simply drawing a line, curve, poly-line or trace through a structure. This valuable technology enables views of even irregularly shaped structures not attainable in 2D imaging
- Tomographic Ultrasound Imaging (TUI) – Helps simplify analysis and documentation of dynamic studies with a simultaneous view of multiple parallel slices of a volume data set
- HDlive™ – Helps provide 3D images with exceptional anatomical realism
- HD Live
While conventional ultrasound uses a fixed light source that reflects light off the skin surface, HDlive offers a movable virtual light source and calculates the propagation of light through skin and tissue. Freely position the light at any angle relative to the ultrasound volume to illuminate areas of interest with the trackball. Position the light source behind the acquired volume and you will present the effect of translucency. It can also help enrich clinician to patient communication, facilitating a more complete understanding of exam results and visual connection.
- SonoRenderlive –Volume rendering by automating render-line placement in 3D and 4D imaging
- SonoNT (Sonography-based Nuchal Translucency) and SonoIT (Sonography-based Intracranial Translucency) – Provides semi- automatic, standardized measurements of the nuchal and intracranial translucencies in the 1st trimester\
- SonoBiometry – Performs semi-automated biometry measurements (BPD, HC, AC, FL and HL)
(Sonography-based Volume Computer Aided Display heart) –By standardizing the orientation from a single volume or STIC acquisition, SonoVCADheart can automatically extract views recommended by societies
- SonoAVC™follicle – Sonography-based Automated Volume Count) automatically calculates the number and volume of hypoechoic structures in a volume sweep
Automatically counts the number of antral follicles in the ovary and helps categorize into user defined size groups.
Voluson Performance Series transducers include both 2D, 3D and RealTime 4D technologies. These transducers provide you application flexibility and help you achieve excellent image quality on every exam. You can count on exceptional images in all applications, from routine OB evaluations, gynecological and General Imaging studies to cardiac, abdominal, vascular, and small parts.