The Voluson S6 system, from GE Healthcare, is designed to help streamline imaging procedures. From the intuitive user interface to the built-in
automation and advanced software tools, the Voluson S6 helps you reduce time spent on image acquisition, analysis, and reporting to help you make the most of every day and every exam.
Built on the foundational Voluson Core Architecture, the Voluson S6’s power comes from a seamless synergy between probes and platform. The result is excellent image quality, quickly, easily – without the need to spend time adjusting the controls.
- Advanced VCI with OmniView – Clarity in any plane when viewing irregularly shaped structures
- HDlive™ – Helps provide 3D images with exceptional anatomical realism
- SonoRenderlive – Volume rendering by automating render-line placement in 3D and 4D imaging
- SonoNT (Sonography-based Nuchal Translucency) and SonoIT (Sonography-based Intracranial Translucency) – Provides semi- automatic, standardized measurements of the nuchal and intracranial translucencies in the 1st trimester\
- SonoBiometry – Performs semi-automated biometry measurements (BPD, HC, AC, FL and HL)
- SonoAVC™follicle – Sonography-based Automated Volume Count) automatically calculates the number and volume of hypoechoic structures
in a volume sweep
Voluson Performance Series transducers include both 2D, 3D and RealTime 4D technologies. These transducers provide you application flexibility and help you achieve excellent image quality on every exam. You can count on exceptional images in all applications, from routine OB evaluations, gynecological and General Imaging studies to cardiac, abdominal, vascular, and small parts.