Point of Care
Empowering Point of Care Medicine
See clearly. See quickly. Guide precisely. Those were the values users requested that drove the creation of the NextGen LOGIQ* e. Its imaging engine comes from GE’s flagship console systems, delivering crisp images in a portable package. Point of care specific software and transducers help to see the needle to administer a block or perform an aspiration quickly, even in an obese patient. When productivity matters, you can control the console from the transducer – potentially eliminating the need to have a second person assist.
- Advanced features. The LOGIQ e is optimized for point of care applications, permitting right-out-of-the-box imaging.
- Simple consistency. Patient Follow-up Tool with Fusion helps ensure technical consistency from exam to exam to help prevent clinical conclusions from being clouded by inconsistent technique.
- Simple comparison. Sometimes comparing left-to-right or before-and-after is the key to clinical decision-making. Simultaneous Split Screen makes the comparison nearly automatic.
- The simplicity of a number. PDI quantification provides a numeric representation of the blood flow that may be associated with inflammation, tumors, and synovitis.
- Need a third hand? With a needle in one hand and a probe in the other, sometimes you need another person to adjust the image. With system controls on the probe, you may not need the extra hand.
- Imaging to go. Portable and battery-operated, the LOGIQ e allows flexibility in moving from room to room.
- Tissues differentiation matters. The LOGIQ e imaging engine is separately optimized for each Point of Care application.
- See the needle tip. The LOGIQ e uses two different types of ultrasound: one for tissue and one for metal. This helps the needle stand out and allows separate control of the needle appearance.
- Image almost the whole body – and almost any body. The 1-5 MHz curved transducer provides penetration for deep structures, even in an obese patient. Other transducers image up to 22 MHz for stunning superficial detail.
- See the inflammation and early disease. High-Res PDI is a GE-exclusive technology to visualize flow in neovascularization.
- See in 3D. Use any transducer to show anatomical relationships intuitively with Easy3D.